RGC HydraSaws uses hydraulic direct drive power to maintain constant cutting speeds and torque without belts, pulleys, excessive noise or exhaust fumes. Because HydraSaws operate in a closed hydraulic system they are virtually
Safely cuts a variety of materials in confined spaces, damp environments and underwater without risk of fumes or shock. Operate HydraSaws from an RGC HydraPak or a compatible auxiliary power source with the addition of a Flow Divider. The TS14 Trench Saw is a compact saw ideal for foundation work and jobs in close quarters. It features a cutting depth of 5.25 inches, operates at 2000-2500 psi and 5-8 gpm, and provides cutting speeds of up to 4100 rpm.
HYDRASAWS FEATURES & BENEFITS • 14 in., 16 in., 20 in. and 24 in. models available.
- Cut concrete, stone, brick, block, pipe reinforced concrete and steel beams
quickly and cleanly.
- Cutting depths of 5.25 in. to 9.5 in.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic motor provides constant cutting speed under load.
- Heavy-duty guard and trigger lockout safety feature protect the operator.
- Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saws.
- Cuts vertically, horizontally and underwater.
- Dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
- Accepts abrasive or diamond blades.
- Wall Mounted HydraSaw Guide available.
- Use inside or outside with no exhaust pollutants.
- The HydraCart and SawCart are available for floor and slab cutting.
HYDRACART & SAW CART FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ideal for continuous and straight cutting in roadways, driveways, sidewalks and warehouse floors.
- Cart mounting for precise control and less operator fatigue.
- Rugged one-piece steel frame construction.
- Folding handles and removable ballast box for easy transporting.
- Control console at operator’s fingertips includes depth-of-cut indicator and locking device.
- HydraCart accommodates 14 in., 16 in., 20 in. and 24 in. HydraSaw models.
- The light-duty Saw Cart is available for 14 in. and 16 in. HydraSaw models.