The RGC FS20 Flush Cut Saw has a 20” blade and a cutting depth of 8”. It runs at 1830 rpm with 8 gpm and 2500 psi input. The handheld FS20 with guard and depth guide weighs approximately 45 lbs. The FS20 with upright handle weighs approximately 67 lbs. The FS20 with a guard, depth guide and upright handle weighs approximately 91 lbs.
The RGC FS20 Flush Cut Saw uses hydraulic direct drive power to maintain constant cutting speeds and torque
without belts, pulleys, excessive noise or exhaust fumes. Because the FS20 operates in a closed hydraulic system they
are virtually maintenance-free.
With the FS20 Flush Cut Saw it is possible to cut flush with a perpendicular surface making it ideal for wall corner cuts. Use it with the Upright Handle attachment for easy wall cutting at floor level. This set up is also the right choice for curb cutting. Safely cuts a variety of materials in confined spaces, damp environments and underwater without risk of fumes or shock. Operate the FS20 Flush Cut Saw from an RGC HydraPak or another compatible auxiliary power source with the addition of a Flow Divider.
FS20 FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cutting depth up to 8 in.,
- Cuts flush to perpendicular surfaces, such as walls and curbs
- Cuts vertically, horizontally and underwater.
- Cut concrete, reinforced concrete, aggregate, stone, brick, block, pipe and steel beams quickly and cleanly.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic motor provides constant cutting speed under load.
- Modular frame design permits easy replacement of parts.
- Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saws.
- The dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
- Accepts abrasive* or diamond blades.
- Use inside or outside with no exhaust pollutants.
- Heavy-duty guard for flush cutting and guard attachment for normal cutting are standard features.
FS20 FLUSH CUT SAW UPRIGHT HANDLE KIT
The FS20 Upright Handle Kit is an attachment that allows the FS20 to cut walls, curbs and other vertical structures at
ground level. The Upright Handle is constructed of rugged steel tubing and quickly attaches to the FS20 with simple hardware. Its adjustable ball transfers permit easy directional change while cutting.