Rugged, lightweight and powerful construction of the Stanley BR45 breaker with anti-vibration handle makes them ideal for use in the 35 – 55-pound class (ask about the larger BR67 and the BR87). Designed for light to medium duty operation, they excel at curb and sidewalk demolition, asphalt cutting, and are popular for ground rod driving with electric utilities.
The Stanley Easi-Ride™ foot, offered on the BR45 absorbs and controls tool-bit bounce, greatly reducing operator fatigue. Spring-isolated, anti-vibration handles reduces operator fatigue, literally allowing the breaker to float in the user’s hands. Built-in handle stops on the anti-vibration model allows the operator to apply full body weight in tough applications.
Feathering on/off valve allows the operator to control the output energy of the tool through the full range from 0 to 1525 blows per minute, making startup and initial tool placement easy. Diaphragm type accumulator design provides for ease of maintenance and extended service life of the tool. All models operate at a maximum back pressure of 250 psi (17 bar) on open centre systems.
- NO TOOL EXHAUST means less worksite dust,
- Heavier sizes available – the BR67 and the BR87, ask for details,
- Quieter operation than pneumatic tools allows for use in sensitive areas,
- Hydraulic oil provides continuous lubrication of internal parts for longer service life,
- Modular, re-buildable design platform improves serviceability,
- Feathering ON/OFF valve to control speed and make initial tool placement easy,
- Anti Vibration handles are available in certain models for ease of use,
- EZ Ride foot allows for increased control.