The Cyclone Drop Hammer DH-1 was developed specifically for the demolition and recycling industries to break-up or crack concrete slabs into smaller and more manageable sizes. This permits reducing the size of the excavator required, better compaction, and simpler material sizing for crusher feed
- Shock Free – Patented “skid” system keeps the Cyclone grounded and dissipates the shock as it pulverizes the concrete.
- Moveable Hammer Pin – For adjusting impact energy.
- Minimal Setup Time – Increased productivity.
- Low Maintenance – Field serviceable, no special tools required.
- Heavy Duty Buffer System – Absorbs impact of a “mis-hit”.
- Easy Operation – Reduces operator error and fatigue.
- Compact Design – Makes transport simple.
- Simple Hook-Up – Allows for easy change of attachments.
- Low Investment – High production results in the lowest cost per yard-ton figures attainable.