The Blue Diamond® Screening Buckets are used for the screening, aerating, separating and mixing of soils, aggregates, wood chip and compost. The efficient screening process is created by the star rotors agitating the material, causing the fines to flow through the rotating stars leaving the oversize material in the bucket.
Blue Diamond Skid Steer Screening Bucket Features:
- 1” or smaller material will flow through,
- Horizontal shafts, fitted with poly stars that rotate in the same upwards direction,
- Hardened steel cutting edge,
- 2-position mount plate,
- Hoses and couplers included,
- Mounts available to fit most machines,
- A hydraulic flow regulator is included to maintain correct RPM for poly stars.