Stanley’s MBF5 breaker sets and raises the bar for the hydraulic breaker attachment tool sector.
While delivering a high standard of power, performance, and durability, the MBF5 is also the more cost-effective model in the line of mounted breakers for skid steers and bobcats.
- MBF5 is gas-fired, meaning it has only two moving parts: the inner piston and the auto-valve, resulting in less wear of components, and also less maintenance
- Upper and lower bushings have been redesigned to increase durability
- When the upper tool bushing has servable wear, it can be rotated 90 degrees, making the life of the bushing last twice as long
- Lower bushing can also be rotated 90 degrees and flipped, giving the bushing 4x more life expectancy
- Six different models are suitable for a wide range of bracket setups, and for skid steers and mini excavators ranging from 4,500 to 13,500 lbs.
- Lightweight design fits many types of carriers in terms of hydraulic flow range (10 GPM to 22 GPM) and weight class
Stanley’s mounted breakers are designed and built to power through the most demanding tasks on the job-site. You are packing some serious force to break materials in a wide array of markets and applications.