The VP Series Auto-Lock Sleeve Flat Face Coupler is the most popular solution for high residual pressure. With an auto-lock sleeve and the ability to connect/disconnect with high residual pressure, the VP series provides positive secondary retention in hydraulic circuit applications subject to high-pressure impulses and circuits which experience high residual or trapped pressure in a line.
Accudraulics carries the complete range of VP couplers – download the catalogue here. Please contact us for a quote for your application.
- Size range: 1/4” thru 1 1/2”
- Port options: NPT, SAE, BSP, Flange Ports
- Connect/disconnect up to 25 MPa/3625 psi residual pressure
- Working pressure: 40-60 MPa/5800-8700 psi range
- Safety auto-lock sleeve provides positive secondary retention
- All construction equipment applications with higher pressure requirements or connection/disconnection issues with tool attachments under residual pressure
- All large equipment needing junction points in circuit: cranes, drilling machines, oil field, well head drives, porta-power
- Excavators w/auxiliary line for attachments: thumbs, grapples, hammers
|Port Options||BSP, Flange, NPT, SAE|
|Port Size||1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″|
|Valve Style||Flat Face|