Stanley’s MBF05 breaker raises the bar for the hydraulic breaker attachment tool sector.
While delivering a high standard of power, performance, and durability, the MBF5 is also the more cost-effective model in the line of mounted breakers for skid steers and bobcats.
- MBF5 is gas-fired, meaning it has only two moving parts: the inner piston and the auto-valve, resulting in less wear of components, and also less maintenance
- Upper and lower bushings have been redesigned to increase durability
- When the upper tool bushing has servable wear, it can be rotated 90 degrees, making the life of the bushing last twice as long
- Lower bushing can also be rotated 90 degrees and flipped, giving the bushing 4x more life expectancy
- Six different models are suitable for a wide range of bracket setups, and for skid steers and mini excavators ranging from 4,500 to 13,500 lbs.
- Lightweight design fits many types of carriers in terms of hydraulic flow range (10 GPM to 22 GPM) and weight class