Accudraulics presents a new concept in rail disc saws by combining a powerful and robust saw with the worlds first automatic support arm which, during the cutting phase, allows the operator to be in control but away from the machine and therefore subject to:
- Vibration: Zero
- Physical Effort: Zero
- Harmful Dust: Zero
- Sparks: Zero
- Exhaust Fumes: Zero
- Acoustic Noise: Minimum
Designed for precise cutting, Cembre’s Robokatta Automatic Rail Disc Saw RDS-14P-AA has the perfectly perpendicular action essential for making the consistently accurate right-angle cuts in both axes that are fundamental to the reliability of isolated joints in automatic signalling systems.
For traditional manual operation the alternative two-joint support arm combines simplicity with precision and minimises the working weight of the saw for the operator.
[tab title=”Product Features” icon=”check” icon_color=”#3cabce”]
- “Expert operator” cutting times and accuracy obtained due to:
– Rigorously engineered support arms
– Patented self-adjusting belt tension system
- Speed control to optimise disc performance, minimising consumption and consequently delivering the greatest number of cuts
- Elastic system for vibration damping
- One-piece disc support arm and hub coupled to the fixing arm provides maximum rigidity and cutting precision
- Metallic disc protection casing with angular regulation device is not affected by vibration, so assures operator security and optimum visibility
- Transportation handle designed to assist motor protection
- Automatic switch off at end of cut
- Automatic alarm for air filter cleaning
- Switch off the machine or reset the air filter cleaning alarm via the Auxiliary Switching Device supplied.
[tvideo type=”youtube” clip_id=”LRMIgfhuHgk” autoplay=”false” loop=”false” rel=”false” showinfo=”false” modestbranding=”false”]