LaBounty Concrete Pulverizers are designed for quiet, controlled demolition and recycling of concrete structures.
Designed for high-efficiency secondary demolition and concrete recycling, the LaBounty Mobile Hydraulic Pulverizer (MHP) offers an industry-leading power-to-weight ratio and large jaw capacities. The all-new MHP design is optimized to pick up, crush, and separate rebar from concrete faster than ever before thanks to high-tip forces, a large jaw, and fast cycle times.
The LaBounty MHP’s unique shape makes it extremely versatile for use on the ground, facilitating demolition of walls and vertical cement structures, pavement, and concrete slabs.
- Reverse Cylinder with internal hydraulic lines that protect components from debris
- Pass-Through Lower Jaw that facilitates excellent rebar separation
- Interchangeable Teeth offer lower maintenance
- Serrated Blades for efficient rebar cutting
- Bucket Style Teeth for sorting of materials
|MODEL||WEIGHT (LBS)||WEIGHT (KG)||JAW OPENING (IN)||JAW OPENING (MM)||JAW WIDTH (IN)||JAW WIDTH (MM)||REACH (FT)||REACH (M)||MIN. EXCAVATOR WEIGHT – 3RD MEMBER (LBS)||MIN. EXCAVATOR WEIGHT – 3RD MEMBER (MTONS))|