LMB1308 / LMB2015 / LMB2620 / LMB3025 Breakers
and the LMB4035 / LMB5545 / LMB8055 / LMB 9580 Breakers
The LaBounty breaker line is designed for all-day, everyday use in the most demanding applications. With heavy-duty housing designs and the latest technologies standard on most models, these breakers are destined to become the tool of choice for primary and secondary demolition, trenching, tunneling and boulder breaking.
Accudraulics provides full after purchase support for breaker purchases including warranty repairs and installations. Looking for a hydraulic breaker for sale in Manitoba? Get your next breaker from Accudraulics.
- Heavy-duty housing for enhanced durability under the toughest of conditions
- Oil-fired Design Less Wear Compared to Gas-Fired Designs
- Auto-Lubrication System Increases Bushing Life by Automatically Providing Grease to the Hammer*
- Data Logger Tracks Use of the Hammer and Provides Service Interval Status and Accumulated Working History
- Fixed Impact Energy Valve Adjusts Blow Rate With Hydraulic Flow To Provide Consistent Impact
- Energy Selectable Stroke Enables User To Adjust Blow Rate According To The Application
- Accumulator Protects Carrier And Maximizes Impact Energy And Blow Rate
- Vibration Dampening Tie Rods Helps Extend Tie Rod Life By Preventing Loosening
- User Selectable Auto Shut Off Prevents Blank Firing To Extend Breaker Life*