Clear ditches faster with a mowing bucket attachment.
A mowing bucket that performs everywhere, all the time. The MR Mowing Bucket is ideal for the Herder Grenadier and medium-sized excavators. The MRZ Mowing Bucket, the heavier version, is suitable for wheel and crawler excavators. You can also choose from different widths, from 2.5 to 5.5. metres. You can even reach widths of up to 8.6 metres by combining two mowing buckets.
As well as full size excavator models, Herder also has two ‘ultralight’ models, in working widths of 2 and 2.5 metres for mini-excavators.
- Low-maintenance knife head connection with standard long knife attachment.
- Cutter bar with spring pressure holder for continuous knife pressure.
- The mowing bucket driving gear is fixed by means of 12 bolts.
- Comes as standard with low-maintenance self-sharpening T knives.
- The volume of the mowing bucket can be increased with extension and side racks.
- The mowing bucket can have a Herder connection or an excavator connection as required.
- G knives that you can sharpen yourself are available as an option. Herder can supply special grinders for them if desired.
- A mowing bucket with a working width of 8.60 metres helps you achieve more in less time.
- With the tilt cylinder, you can keep the transport position inside 3 metres (maximum allowable width) for the 4.3 and 5.5 metre mowing buckets.