The FLIPSCREEN is a revolution in screening attachments.
The Flip Screen is a multi-award winning screening attachment built for skid steers, excavators, wheel loaders, backhoes & telehandlers. This high volume screening bucket will inexpensively & efficiently screen almost all materials on-site (including rough sand, gravel, concrete, etc.), making it perfect for industries such as civil works, construction, demolition, scrap metal screening, skip bins, waste transfer, quarries, mining & landscaping.
Save bucket loads on waste disposal fees, raw materials and transportation costs by screening onsite with the super-tough Flip Screen.
Available in sizes for mini-loader, skid steer, backhoe, telehandler, loader, excavator, and mini-excavator.
NOW AVAILABLE IN CANADA THROUGH ACCUDRAULICS.
- Simple, robust patented design – extremely effective,
- Fastest processing,
- Screens can be changed by one person with no tools in less than five minutes,
- Longest wearing mesh screens,
- Dig/Scoop and Dump/Tip as per existing general purpose or rock buckets – easy for operators to use,
- Screen (almost) anything,
- Attach/detach as per existing hydraulic attachments,
- Guarantees sizing,
- Standard mesh screen sizes include 6mm, 10mm, 13mm, 18m, 25mm, 35mm & 50mm,
- Non-standard sizes include 1.9mm – 300mm,
- Smooth rotating design is easy on the carrier,
- No shaking,
- No vibrating,
- No double or triple handling of material,
- No conveyors,
- Only one operator,
- No moving parts inside Flip Screen bucket,
- Minimal maintenance,
- Larger Flip Screens can handle anything under a 44-gallon drum,