A pump built for manhole environments!
The new Cembre portable electro-hydraulic pump B68M-P18A-RC1 is battery operated for independent use. Having the inherent strengths of the Cembre 18V tool range, the B68M-P18A-RC1 is a lightweight high capacity pump equipped with an innovative radio remote control specifically designed to work in man-hole environments; allowing operators to control and operate the pump out of the man-hole at a safe distance. New Li-Ion 18V 7Ah batteries offer a high capacity, while improved operating speed results from a revitalized hydraulic system with double speed action. A maximum pressure sensor assures greater precision and repeatability of the pressure cycle, while a security valve doubles the provision for operator safety.
The external led light, viewable from the top of the manhole and the audible buzzer are the devices to confirm that the pump has reached the maximum pressure developing the maximum cutting force.
The unit has a manual pressure release button in case of emergency. Easy access to the oil reservoir is by means of an oil top-up inlet. The innovative radio control is able to work in a man-hole scenario where radio communication is normally more complicated.
- Operating mode selection (cutting or crimping),
- Release mode selection: Smart release, manual release,
- Minimum set pressure and momentary pressure reached expressed in bar/psi allows verification of correct operation,
- Battery charge level,
- No. of cycles performed,
- No. of cycles before scheduled recommended maintenance,
- Motor temperature,
- Operating command (radio or manual).
- Battery material: Li-Ion,
- Battery voltage: 18 V,
- Battery current: 7 Ah,
- Nominal pressure: 10570.5 psi,
- Length: 14.33 in.,
- Width: 7.32 in.,
- Height: 9.29 in.,
- Weight with battery: 12.32 lbs.