A brushcutter that’s small in size and big in power.
Using the direct drive system from theBlue Diamond skid steer cutter model , this brush cutter unit for mini-excavators has an extremely rugged direct drive system with a large flywheel that stores energy, keeps the blades cutting even in difficult conditions.
Blue Diamond Attachments has added two new sizes to this already popular attachment. These units use a three blade system with straight AR400 double edged blades.
- Direct drive versus motor gearbox combinations!
- 3 blades versus 2 blades!
- Mount bolts on versus welded mounts that limit from changing machines!
- More economical to purchase, maintain and operate than a flail mower!
- 3″ drive shaft versus 1.5″ shaft on right angle gearbox cutters!
- Now stocking many mounts for popular machine brands for quick delivery!
• Mowing steep banks,
• Mowing around ponds,
• Cutting back brush on roadways and trails,
• Reaching over fences and guardrails