New upgrades to the Blue Diamond Heavy Duty Skid Steer Brushcutter have made this model a high-performance cutter that is priced right for the customer that is not an everyday commercial user. Mows excellent in the grass and cuts up to 4″ brush with ease!
The tapered back allows cut debris to roll out consistently and helps to float over stumps. The grease filled drive is much more reliable than oil and requires less maintenance.
The newly added perimeter wire guard spools up wire out where it can be accessed easily with wire cutters. If the wire does manage to get by the perimeter wire guard, the secondary wire guard will stop it.
The heavily reinforced deck has many new features for strength and to make it easier to clean. The deck is thicker and uses above and under deck reinforcements in high-stress areas. Also added are wear bars on the sides to give longer life if used in abrasive ground conditions.
[tab title=”Features and Upgrades”]
- New perimeter style wire/vine guard protection,
- Chain curtain on front,
- Solid 3/4″ thick blade carrier,
- Rear of deck is tapered out to help with discharge and ease of clearing stumps,
- Grease filled direct drive (instead of oil),
- Forged drive spindle,
- Dual Crossover relief valves in motor,
- Thicker deck (1/4″),
- 3 blades
- Can cut up to 4″ material,
- 9″ deck clearance resists bunching and plugging up,
- Heavy wear bars added to the bottoms of each side for longer life,
- Easier to clean debris off deck,
- One year warranty.