The Blue Diamond Brush Cutter – Closed Front Extreme Duty – brush cutter.
The most versatile skid steer brush cutter on the market. Mows excellent in the grass and cuts up to 5″ brush with ease!
The extreme duty brush cutter is a high-powered, low flow or high flow direct drive unit with a 2-year warranty. The purpose built hydraulic motor drives a 3.5” forged one piece drive spindle! that is housed in 2 massive bearings. The direct drive bearing carrier is now grease packed and can be greased from a zerk under the hood. This new improvement has dramatically reduced down time and bearing failures! Under the deck, instead of a spline shaft, it has a 13” x 1” flange with 10 bolts connecting the blade carrier. The wire protection kit between the deck and the blade carrier keeps fence wire and vines away from the lower bearing seal and reduces down time from hidden debris. This powerful yet quiet cutter will produce a cleaner cut at a quicker travel speed than was thought possible on a low flow skid steer. The 10” deck clearance and the raised back allow cut debris to escape and to easily avoid bunching under the deck.
- no case drain needed on low flow units
- new faster acting external cross port relief and brake
- new longer lasting stamped blades
- available in low or high flow
- 72″ Model has 4 double edged blades,
- 60″ Model has 3 double edged blades,
- Low flow requires 16 to 25GPMs,
- High flow requires 30 to 45GPM’s
- Cuts up to 5″ trees,
- Bearing seal protection kit under deck,
- Rugged deck with heavy reinforcements.