Customers come to Accudraulics for equipment AND solutions.
Accudraulics is a full-service hydraulic equipment repair and maintenance facility. We repair any hydraulic equipment and perform routine maintenance on all brands of equipment in-house OR on your work site. We stock an extensive line of parts in our warehouse and almost all repairs are done using components we have on hand resulting in FASTER TURNAROUND than other repair facilities.
Non-functioning equipment means lost time and money. We understand that and we are ready to get your gear up and running as fast as possible. We stock parts for Stanley LaBounty, Stanley, Lowe, and other brands of hydraulic equipment, so when you need it fixed now, we’re the ones to help you. And if your equipment is at the end of its usable life, we can help you select a cost-effective replacement or a rental model to tide you over till the job is done.
We provide routine maintenance and repairs for everything we sell and just about everything else related to hydraulic mounted attachments and hand tools. We have plenty of space for excavators that may require hydraulic repairs or maintenance.
Some of our in-shop services include:
- Hydraulic hammer reseals and repairs,
- Shear maintenance and blade flips,
- Hydraulic hand tool rebuilds and repairs.
Proper servicing ensures long tool life.
We perform continual safety and maintenance screening on all of our equipment that we rent to ensure maximum use by our customers. You can trust us to service your equipment too. We inspect, repair and service all makes of hydraulic tools and equipment and have mobile maintenance service contracts so we come to your equipment to minimize any reason for downtime.
- 4,000 sq ft facility with a full-length equipment bay,
- In-shop and on-site services,
- Magnet generator installations,
- Hydraulic kit installations for all attachment applications,
- Mobile fabricators/welders,
- Full-service hydraulic hose shop,
- Mobile preventative maintenance service contracts,
- Experienced repair personnel.
Types of tools serviced:
- Mounted Shears,
- Mounted Breakers,
- Mounted and handheld hydraulic compactors,
- Handheld Breakers,
- Hydraulic snow plows,
- Hydraulic chainsaws,
- Hydraulic pole saws,
- Hose replacement,
- and much, much, more.
COMMON HYDRAULIC TOOL PROBLEMS
Hydraulic tools require careful maintenance, attentive usage, routine adjustments and calibration, and proper accessories to guarantee a long life of reliable, top-quality performance. Some of the most common problems with hydraulic tools include:
- Contaminated hydraulic fluid,
- Dirt buildups and blockages,
- Seal or O-ring failure,
- Shattering and component breakage,
- Tool abuse or misuse,
- Scratched, scored, or dented pistons,
- Wear and tear from solvents and chemicals,
- Damage from adverse conditions and harsh environments,
- Stress from extension handles, cheaters, or ill-fitting connectors,
- Hose cracking and leaks.