Cembre B1350LN-CA for $4799
With a crimping force of 14.87 ton this crimper uses the Makita battery pack for lots of power!
SPECIAL PROMO ON NOW
Purchase this cutting tool and get a Makita Impact wrench bundle FREE!
Promo Flyer Here
- BTC550NA Cutting Tool,
- 2 – Makita 7/16″ batteries,
- Battery Charger,
- Makita 7/16″ Impact Wrench model XWT09XVZ.
The next generation of Cembre cordless hydraulic tools represents a significantly advantageous evolution. The 14.84 ton B1350L-CA is suitable for a wide range of connectors up to 800 MCM using die sets common to the Cembre 14.6 ton tooling range.
New Li-Ion 18 V 4 Ah batteries offer a higher capacity than 14.4 V 3 Ah, while greater crimping speed and crimping force result from a revitalized hydraulic system with double speed action: a rapid approach of the dies to the connector then a slower, more powerful speed for crimping.
A maximum pressure sensor and security valve assure greater precision and the repeatability of the pressure cycle and double the provision for operator safety.
The OLED display provides essential real-time tool operating information data including:
- Crimping force being generated, for confirmation of adherence to norms and best practice
- Battery power availability
- Tool identification, LED state, reset, no. of operational and service crimping cycles
- Tool service required to maintain optimum condition.
Designed with less weight and improved balance, B1350L-CA is easily manageable during the crimping process and, by the use of bi-component plastics, has a shell with high resistance to wear and damage.
Rubber grip inserts, low noise and minimal vibration aid operator comfort while additional convenience and safety are provided by LED lighting of the working area.
- Crimping cycle data (up to 200,000 events) is automatically stored on a memory card for transfer to PC by USB interface.
- The tool features a double speed action: a fast advancing speed for rapid approach of the dies to the connector and a slower more powerful speed for crimping.
- The crimping head can rotate through 180° for ease of operation.
- The B1350L-CA will accept all semi-circular slotted dies common to most 14.6 ton tools (U dies).
- Fitted with a maximum hydraulic pressure valve.
- Complete with a battery condition display which, after every operation, indicates the residual battery power.
- Extremely quiet in operation, with very little vibration.
- Ergonomically designed with a sculptured body for operator comfort.
The tool is supplied in a sturdy plastic case type VAL P36 suitable for storing:
- Basic tool with battery, wrist strap and shoulder strap
- Spare battery
- Battery charger
- Plastic carrying case suitable for storing the tool and 7 sets of semi-circular slotted dies